This weekend Karen and I were busy making our valentines for friends & family. Karen is submitting her card to Paper Players # 329, and I’m submitting my card into Cas(e) This Sketch # 206 & Paper Players #329. We hope you like our interpretations.
- Paper: Papertrey Ink-Dotty
- Diecut: Frantic Stamper-Lovely Loop Edger
- Sentiment: Verve Stamps-No Matter What & Heart’s Desire
- Embelishment: Stickles-Crystal
- Paper: floral-Richard Garay, pink-Stampin’ Up’s Blushing Bride
- Diecut: stitched rectangles-Lawn Fawn
- Stamp: Love is Kindness-SU, Happy Birthday-Stampabilities
- Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Old Olive, Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette- SU
- Tools: aqua painter
Sweet and simple cards and fun to create. Please check each site for more ideas using the sketches we followed.
Karen & Sharon
The Snipin’ Sisters