Here are our three fun valentine cards for you to enjoy and to be inspired by:
- Paper: Reverse Confetti- Piggy bank, Flamingo, & a piece from their 6×6 stack True Love
- Diecuts: scalloped stitched circle-Reverse Confetti, stitched squares-Lawn Fawn, & stitched hearts-Memory Box
- Embelishments: Pearl Basic Jewels –Stampin’ Up
- Paper: Stampin’Up-Sending Love paper pack, Cherry Cobler cardstock
- Diecuts: stitched squares-SU, circle-Sizzix, heart-Spellbinder’s
- Sentiment: January Paper Pumpkin-SU
- Embelishments: twine-Michaels, enamel hearts-SU, Wink of Stella
This is my card with plenty of pink.
- Paper: dotted-Papertrey Ink, small circle patterned-Reverse Confetti’s True Love
- Diecuts: scalloped heart-Nestibilities, square scalloped stitched frames-Lil’ Inkers (I think)
- Sentiment: Delightful Dozen-SU
Our goal this week was to use our scraps, and I think we did a pretty good job. Here is the sketch we used so let us know how we did. Please check out more at the Mojo Monday site.