Welcome to Snipin’ Sisters interpretations of the fun challenge over at Mojo Monday. We really enjoyed this sketch:
We start first this week with Sharon’s card. A simple Crisp Cantalope A2 card with a bit of plaid, a simple stamp, washi tape, and some diecut flowers. As quick and easy as 1-2-3.
- Paper: Crisp Cantalope–Stampin’ Up & Perfectly Plaid–Lawn Fawn
- Stamp: Watercolor Thanks–SU
- Punch: Curvy Corner Trio–SU
- Die: Botanical Blooms–SU
- Embellishments: miniature pearls–Recollections; orange dot washi tape–Paper Sourc
Next up is Karen’s little critter peeking over the bottom to greet the receipient of this sweet card. A creation with a bit of whimsy with clean graphic appeal is sure to make anyone smile.
- Paper: Karen’s scrap box
- Stamp: Mouse Designs– Stamendous House
- Embossing Folder: Sizzix
Lastly this week is Robyn’s card with a swarm of little bees. A color combination of Stampin’ Up’s Blackberry Bliss and yellow from English Garden makes a great partnership. Don’t you think?
- Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Perfectly Artistic & English Garden– SU;
- Stamps: bee–Honeycomb Hello & frame—Pretty Thankful
- Punch: Itty Bitty Accents–SU
- Embellishments: Blackberry Bliss Candy Dots–SU
We are happy you stopped by and hope you will visit us again. If you have the time we would love for you to leave a comment too. If you would like more inspiration be sure to visit http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com.
We are your…..
Sharon, Karen, & Robyn.