Snipin’ Sisters are off to a great start this month and have some fun cards to share so let’s get right to it. Here is the sketch for this week’s challenge:
This was a lot of fun for each of us. Some of us enjoyed it so much that we made several cards. With many birthdays coming in April for all of us, birthday cards were the theme of the day. Here is Karen’s sweet Springtime card:
- Paper: Subtles DSP stack–Stampin’ Up; Bitty Dot Basics–Papertrey Ink
- Diecut: Originals Blossoms Party–SU (retired)
- Embellishments: Subtles Candy Dots–SU
- Sentiment: Dozen Thoughts–SU
- Ink: Lost Lagoon–SU
Robyn’s card is very much one with a birthday theme. These ice cream cones are just the thing for a fun celebration. With yummy pastels this card is sure to be a favorite.
- Paper: Birthday Collection–Stampin Up
- Stamps: Sprinkles of Life & Grateful Bunch–SU
- Embellishments: Bow from Balloon Framelits–SU
Bringing up the rear of this parade of cards is Sharon’s take on a birthday card for a dear friend.
- Paper: Old Olive cardstock & Subtles DSP Stack–Stampin’ Up; blue dot/check-–Red, White, & Blue–Pebbles
- Framelits: Stitched Scalloped circle–My Favorite Things; Stitched Circle–Lawn Fawn
- Sentiment: Sentiment Sampler–Paper Smooches
- Embellishments: Balloons–March ’16 Paper Pumpkin–SU; Wink of Stella
We hope you liked our cards this week and will return when you can. We love comments so please leave some of your thoughts. There are more cards at http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com. Be sure to check them out too.
The Snipin’ Sisters,
Karen, Robyn, & Sharon