The card is a 4 1/4″ square that will fit into an A2 envelope with ease. I tried creating my own background paper by using a couple of stamps from Stampin’ Up’s Timeless Textures and am pleased with the results. I hope you are inspired by my card.
- Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, & Pear Pizzaz–Stampin’ Up
- Stamps: Timeless Textures, January ’16 Paper Pumpkin, & Grateful Bunch–SU
- Die: Circle Scribbles–Papertrey Ink
- Punch: Blossom Bunch Punch–SU
- Ink: Pear Pizzaz, Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron–SU
- Ribbon: Black Check– Mara-Mi
Thanks for your visit. I appreciate your comments and hope you will stop by again. Be sure to check out more great designs at http://www.casethissketch.blogspot.com.
Sharon @Snipin’ Sisters