Today’s Mojo Monday challenge offered some fun ideas as the Snipin’ Sisters gathered to create their cards. Here is this week’s sketch:
This is the card Sharon created. It took awhile and I hope you like it. Sometimes it just takes some time to come up with the color, paper, and message that works even with the design already established.
- Paper: Subtles DSP Stack & Whisper White–Stampin’ Up; Thick & Thin Paper Pack– My Favorite Things
- Diecuts: Stitched Circle & Stitched Scalloped Circle–MFT; Petite Places: Home & Garden–Papertrey Ink
- Stamps: Petite Places: Home& Garden–PTI; ‘Hello’ from February Paper Pumpkin–SU
- Ink: Crisp Cantalope, Old Olive, Wisteria Wonder, Basic Black & Soft Suede–SU
Robyn’s sympathy card is so lovely and dear. Perfect for the family that is grieving the loss of a family member. Sympathy cards don’t need to be somber. The sweet and soft yellow rose is a simple reminder that says you care.
- Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, & Subtles DSP Pack–Stampin’ Up
- Stamps: What I Love & Flamingo Lingo–SU
- Embossing Folder: Dots–SU
Karen’s card is a welcome breath of Spring. The cool blue and soft grey reminds you of a soft Spring rain. A very calm and soothing creation.
- Paper: Four Seasons–Paper Studio
- Diecuts: 2″ & 2 1/2″ Circle– Nestibilities
- Stamps: Craftsmart
- Chalk: Grey Whale–Color Box
That wraps up another set of cards for this week. It’s always a joy getting together and creating cards, and be sure to check out more creations at http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com. We hope to see you again!
The Snipin’ Sisters
Sharon, Robyn, & Karen