This week we were excited to join the Global Design Project in their “Thank-You” themed challenge. Having thank-you cards on hand is always a good idea, so we were eager to create ours. We hope you like our creations.
- Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzaz, Botanical Bouquet Vellum Stack–Stampin’ Up
- Diecut: Cover Plate: Stripes & Stacked Statements–Papertrey Ink
- Punch: Blossom Bunch–SU
- Stamps: Greatful Bunch–SU
- Ink: Wisteria Wonder & So Saffron–SU
- Paper: Bermuda Bay & Calypso Coral–Stampin’ Up, polka-dot–scrap box
- Diecut: Swoosh–Papertrey Ink 2 1/2″ scalloped circle–Sizzix Nestibilities, Hello–SU
- Paper: Old Olive, Soft Sky, Wildflower Fields–Stampin’ Up
- Stamps: For the Birds (wagon) & Paper Pumpkin (Thank-You) SU
- Embellishments: Subtles Candy Dots
We are the Snipin’ Sisters and appreciate your comments. Thanks for your visit.
Sharon, Karen, & Robyn