Here we go again with our cards for this weekly challenge. Here is the design sketch we followed:
The lead off card is one Karen created to be included in other challenges this week. This fun card with the dots and great color combinations was quick to put together.
- Paper: Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral–Stampin’ Up; black dots–Recollections
- Die cuts: ‘thanks’–Papertrey Ink; 2 1/2″ scalloped circle–Nestibilities; ‘hello’–SU
Sharon took some creative license with her interpretation of this week’s sketch. The card is a notecard size (3 1/2”x 5″) requiring some movement of the sketch components. Having just received the ‘happy’ in the mail she just had to put into a card.
- Paper: green dot–Doodlebug;
- Die cut: ‘happy’–Whimsy Stamps; Starburst–Stampin’ Up; Stitched Circle–My Favorite Things
- Sentiment: ‘happy birthday’–Paper Smootches
- Embellishments: Itty Bitty Accent Epoxy Stickers–SU
Robyn’s card is full of sweetness and fun. Quick to create and so cute.
- Paper: Old Olive, Soft Sky, & Wildflower Fields–Stampin’ Up
- Stamps: For the Birds–SU
- Sentiment: ‘thank-you’–Paper Pumpkin/SU
- Embellishments: Subtles Candy Dots– SU
We thank you for visiting and encourage you to check out the other great cards at http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com.
Until next time—
We are the Snipin’ Sisters!
Karen, Sharon, & Robyn