We were up before the sun today as the Snipin’ Sisters met online to create their cards. Sometimes it is a bit of work to be creative at that time of day, but we do our best. Here is the Mojo design we followed:
Robyn is up first with an Easter card that is as cute as it is sweet. Her color choices are a great combination that remind you of a soft Spring day. The ribbon is the highlight that makes this card work.
- Paper: Designer Series Paper stack, Crisp Cantaloupe, Sahara Sand, Old Olive-Stampin’ Up
- Stamps: Craftsmart–Michael’s
- Embossing Folder: Dots–Lifestyle Crafts
- Ribbon: Easter Carrots–Celebrate It
Karen’s birthday card is a breath of fresh air. Simple scoring and rounding of corners keeps her card clean and interesting. By doing a bit of masking of the sentiment a long greeting was fit into a small space.
- Paper: DSP English Garden, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive–Stampin’ Up
- Stamp: Happy Birthday–Stampabilities
- Die cut: 2″ Scalloped Circle
Sharon recently received this cute set of cherries. It’s a stamp & die set that proved to be a lot of fun.
- Paper: Cherry On Top DSP, Real Red–Stampin’ Up,
- Stamps: Fruit Fusion: Cherries Mini Stamp Set–Papertrey Ink
- Die cut: Fruit Fusion: Cherries Die–Papertrey Ink,; Hello–Sizzix
- Ink: Garden Green, Real Red–SU
- Ribbon: Black–SU (discontinued)
That does it for us this week. We hope you found some inspiration and will check out other great inspirational ideas at http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com. We are happy you stopped by and hope you visit again.
The Snipin’ Sisters
Robyn, Karen, & Sharon