This week we are taking a big LEAP and entering two challenges. The week just wouldn’t go well if we don’t begin with our traditional Mojo Monday Challenge, but in celebration of February 29 we are also leaping into the Global Design Challenge’s color project. Here are the sketches we followed:
We all must have a touch of spring fever as our cards have an element of spring in them.
- Paper: Chicken Scratch–Papertrey Ink, the cardstock is not from Stampin’ Up but comes close I think
- Dies: Shaped Sayings: Easter–PTI, 3″ Stitched circle–Lawn Fawn, 2 3/4″circle–Sizzix
- Punch: Bitty rabbit–unknown source
- Embellishments: Dotted washi tape–Paper Source
Karen’s card is full of Spring flowers. Tulips are a perfect choice for such a bright and cheery card. Her envelope is equally cheery with more tulips. In my book you just can’t have too many tulips!
- Paper: Honeycomb–Recollections, Cardstock not Stampin Up but colors are close
- Dies: Flowerpot & tulips–Memory Box
- Embossing Folder: Random Dots–SU
- Punches: 2″ & 1 1/2″ scalloped punch–Fiskars, 1 1/4″ circle punch–SU
- Stamp: Thinking of You–Unknown source
- Ink: Daffodil Delight–SU
Robyn added some great finishing touches to her card. Her whimsical hedgehog just makes you happy and ready for Spring.
- Paper: Daffodile Delight DSP–Stampin’ Up
- Sentiment: Easter Lamb–SU
- Stamp: Dancing Hedgehog–Great Impressions
That does it for the Snipin’ Sisters. We hope you found a little inspiration and smiled just a bit too.
We love comments and encourage you to visit us again. Be sure to check out more great inspiration at http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com and http://www.global-design-project.com.
Thanks for visiting!
Sharon, Karen, & Robyn