It’s time for another set of cards that the Snipin’ Sisters team created for this week’s challenge. The sketch was a tall and skinny card based on this idea. Be sure to checkout more great ideas at http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com.
- Paper: honeycomb Ella & Viv, polka dot Doodlebug, black dot Stampin’ Up
- Die Cut: Bee Triplets from Sizzix
- Stamps: ‘Fly Away & clouds Hello Sunshine Lawn Fawn, bee on envelope Buggin Out Alley Way
Robyn struggled a bit with her creation, but her final project was well worth the effort. She mistook the flower buds for cherries and had to do some adjustment with her circles. As usual, she recovered in fine style.
- Paper: Pretty Petals Stampin’ Up, red glitter & card base Michael’s
- Diecut: Label Card Thinlit Stampin’ Up
Karen’s clean and simple look was as quick as it was easy to create. A nice card that would be easy to CASE.
- Paper: Dotted Blossoms Cottage Living, Mint Macaron Stampin’ Up
- Sentiment: Living Tree SU
That’s it for this week. We will not be posting next week as the ‘Sisters’ will be heading to the mountains for a reunion of sorts with our traveling band of retirees. It is our 15 year of adventure that has taken us far and wide. Maybe there will be some pictures of our escapades. Stay tuned.
See you at n two weeks!