This week we are to create a tall and skinny card for the challenge.
Karen chose a patriotic theme this week. It’s hard to believe it’s almost July. Here are the materials she used:
- Paper: Cherry Pie Heartland Farms
- Diecuts: 2″, 2 1/2″ Circle Framelits Sizzix
- Stamp: Happy Fourth Imagination
Robyn is in the full swing of summer with her soft pastels and bicycles. Her card is fresh and fun. Here are the materials she used:
- Paper: unknown
- Vellum: Bike Ride Webster’ s Paper
- Stamp: Hero Arts
My card was a clean card with a simple graphic feel. Here are my materials:
- Paper: Tip Top Taupe Stampin’ Up, Go Wild SU, Basic Black Michael’s
- Embossing Folder: unknown
- Stamp: Perfect Pennants SU
We hope you will check out other cards in this week’s challenge at http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com.
Thanks for visiting our blog today!
Sharon, Karen, and Robyn