Karen and I connected our devices and FaceTimed our way through another challenge. This time it was Make It Monday #215 from Papertrey Ink. The project was to bring the inside of our cards out to be visible on the outside. You will find some great ideas at http://www.nicholeheady.typepad.com along with some amazing designers. Here is what we came up with:
I used apples for my cutouts and the stamps to match for this thank you card. I’ve used this set from Papertrey Ink so many times because it is so versitle and has many options. It always delivers a clean and fresh card for me.
- Paper: Whisper White Notecards & Envelopes Stampin’ Up
- Diecuts: Apple Prints Papertrey Ink
- Stamps: Apple Prints Papertrey Ink
- Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron Stampin’ Up
Karen just received these great scripted die cuts and couldn’t wait to use them. They come with not only the dies, but also stamps to create a multitude of fun phrases. I love the bright colors and sweet flowers she chose to use too.
- Paper: Whisper White cardstock cut into A2 size Stampin’ Up
- Die cut: Scripted Diecut with stamps Papertrey Ink
- Stamps: Painted Petals Stampin’ Up
- Ink: Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Lost Lagoon Soft Sky Stampin’ Up
We were stretched a bit on this challenge, but it is good to reach beyond your comfort level now and then. I think we will try this ‘Inside Out’ idea again in the future.
Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon & Karen